Archive for the ‘Healthy Weight Loss’ Category
Want to lose weight and keep it off? Shaklee, the leader in health and nutrition, has uncovered the reason for yo-yo dieting. Not only have they discovered the reason, they have the all natural cure.
For a close up look at Cinch, how Cinch works, the secret ingredient, and all the Cinch facts, simply check out my interactive Cinch Program Guide. This guide is packed with all the facts you need to know about the Cinch Healthy Weight Loss.
Simply click on the program guide. Use the arrow buttons to turn the pages. And, you can adjust the page size.
If you have any additional questions or, if you would like to place a safe on line order it’s easy. Simply visit Shaklee Cinch for details.
Lose Weight with Cinch ~ By the leader in Nutrition…Shaklee
The Cinch Inch Loss Plan is different. It addresses one of the primary reasons why other diets fail. Cinch provides you a plan to lose the right way. Instead of helping you lose weight from fat and muscle, the Cinch Inch Loss Plan is Powered by Leucine™ to help preserve muscle
while you lose weight from fat.† Preserving muscle mass also prevents your metabolism from dropping. The Cinch Inch Loss Plan with leucine is scientifically formulated to help you lose weight, lose inches, and break the cycle of perpetual dieting.
The Cinch Inch Loss Plan is designed for real life, so it also addresses the physical and emotional challenges that come along with your weight control efforts. With proprietary formulas, the Cinch products will help you control your hunger, boost your energy, and keep you feeling satisfied. Plus, you’ll get healthy personalized menus specific to your body’s needs and your individual preferences.
• Helps you lose pounds and inches†
• Helps you lose weight and inches without feeling hungry
• Clinically tested leucine formula to help preserve muscle during weight loss†
• Promotes weight loss from fat
• Provides protein to help control hunger and preserve muscle
• Offers personalized and flexible meal plan options
• Provides the support and tools you need to be successful
• Helps you achieve healthy lifestyle changes
With Cinch, you get two meals a day in a delicious shake or a meal-in-a-bar, a yummy snack bar to treat yourself, a three-in-one supplement with ingredients to kick up your metabolism*, and an extraordinary tea for natural energy. Each product uses proprietary formulas, which were developed out of the Shaklee tradition of scientific innovation in nutrition.
• Cinch® Shake Mix in rich chocolate, creamy vanilla, café latte, and strawberry flavors.
Packed with soy protein to keep you feeling full and Powered by Leucine™ to help you hold on to muscle while you lose weight. Vanilla is also available in a nonsoy, whey protein blend.
• Cinch® Meal-in-a-Bar in two scrumptious flavors—Blueberry Almond Crisp and Peanut formula. Butter Chocolate Chip. A great alternative to a serving of shake mix. Packed with 20 grams of protein to keep you feeling full and Powered by Leucine™ to help hold on to muscle while you lose weight.
• Cinch® 3-in-1 Boost™ is three products in one—a balanced multivitamin with 23 essential nutrients, a metabolic booster that kicks you into calorie-burning gear, and nutrients including chromium to help retain normal blood-sugar levels and keep energy levels stable.*
• Cinch® Snack Bars serve up hard-to-believe snacking pleasure with hunger-fighting protein. Powered by Leucine™, they help preserve muscle. 120–130 calories per bar.
• Cinch® Energy Tea Mix serves natural oomph in a cup. Hot or cold, this exotic blend of red, white, and green teas gives you a natural energyboost anytime you need it. Available in unsweetened and pomegranate flavors
†Based on results from a 12-week preliminary study, which did not include Cinch Meal-in-a-Bar, as it was introduced after the study.
If you live in America, and if you are reading this post, chances are you are one of the 65 out of 100 folks fighting a weight problem. And, chances are you tried a diet once or twice, but failed. It’s not your fault. Bottom line, almost all diets fail. They are geared simple made that way. At Shaklee, the #1 health and nutrition company, losing way is an easy scientific plan that just about anyone can follow and love. Bottom line…lose the fat.
Our Top Ten Tips
1. The Real Deal With the Cinch Inch Loss Plan
The Real Deal includes a regimen of protein-packed shakes andenergy-boosting teas, you will lose inches and pounds. Period. At Shaklee our doctors, nutritionists and scientists have drawn on years of sports and nutrition science to develop a plan that works. In fact, those who participated in our clinical study lost anaverage of 16.3 pounds of fat, 4.1 inches from their waists, and 2.6 inches from their hipsover a 12-week period.†
Cinch Is SO-o-o Easy
2. Easy On Your Wallet
Why pay for calorie-rich fast food that can pack more inches to your waist when you could have a tasty, wholesome, protein-rich Cinch meal replacement for a fraction of the cost?
What’s the real Bottom line…?
Meal** Cost Calories Protein (grams) Fat (grams)Cinch Shake $2.84‡ 270–280 24 3 (1 serving)in 1 cup of nonfat milk = Starbucks® Mocha Grande and $5.25 790 11 37 blueberry muffin = McDonald’s®Big Mac®,medium $6.39 920 29 48 fries, diet soda = Subway® turkey “diet” sub & $6.19 400 20 6.5** Baked Lays® chips, diet soda
3. One Word LeucineOur tasty Cinch shakes, Meal-in-a-Bars, and snacks are Powered by Leucine™, a muscle-retaining amino acid that helps you keep muscle while you lose fat and inches. Why are muscles important? Muscle = Metabolism. This translates into more calories burned and fewer inches on your waist. Good? Yes! It’s the key to long-term success.In fact, those who were tested in a clinical study lost fat, pounds, and inches whileretaining 100% of their lean muscle mass.†
4. Please All of Your Taste Buds & Satisfy Those Hunger Pains
Cinch products taste great, they’re packed with protein so you feel full and not deprived. More than 90% of participants in a study reported that their energy levelswere either “very good” or “great” while on the Cinch Inch Loss Plan.†
The program provides loads of nutrition and includes our Cinch 3-in-1 Boost™, which helps reduce cravings by retaining normal blood-sugar levels, and two flavors of Cinch Energy Tea mix to help keep you feeling great all day long.*
5. Packed with Goodies—And Then Some
Every Cinch shake and Meal-in-a-Bar is high in protein and provides a healthy serving of vitamins, minerals, and fiber. When mixed as directed, our shakes—available in fourgreat flavors: vanilla, chocolate, strawberry, and café latte—deliver 24 grams of proteinper serving while each Meal-in-a-Bar contains 20 grams. Choose from Berry Almond Crunch or Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip. Many people continue to use the shakes, bars, and the tea mix after they lose weight simply because they enjoy the great taste.
6. Grab and Go
On the go? Crazy schedule? Back-to-back meetings? No more excuses. Just throw a Cinch tea stick, Meal-in-a-Bar, or one of our convenient single-serve shake packets inyour briefcase, purse, or gym bag and enjoy when you want.
7. Thank Yourself Now—
And in the Long Run Being overweight not only makes you feel bad, but can compromise wellness. Cinch to the rescue with leucine-enhanced protein-powering results. Join the thousands who have lost weight using the Cinch Inch Loss Plan.
8. We’ve Got Your Back
24/7 Cinch provides all the tools you need to reach a healthy weight. When you purchase a Cinch starter kit you can log on to our Cinch Web site where you’ll find an online community, support message board where you can meet, greet, and share your Cinch experience with others already using the plan. Or, you can browse meal plans and recipes to help you make the right food choices; Plus you can access Cinch University—a 12-week educational series to help you better understand all the factors that influence your weight; and read articles on topics of nutrition, fitness, and more to help you reach your goals.
Each Cinch Starter Kit comes with a Cinch Program Guide, designed to help you get started on the Plan; our Cinch Coach software program,which provides you with individualized meal plans, as well as weight-and inch-loss tracking tools; and many other features designed to enhance your success (see Cinch Kit below).
9. Say Hello to a New You
Get used to all the attention. People will notice a difference—you will too. Once you lose the weight on the Cinch Plan, you’ll not only be healthier, you’ll look and feel great.
10. Don’t Like It?
So you don’t like Cinch? Well, don’t Pay for It. Remember our 100% money-back guarantee, you have nothing to lose except the inches. And everything to gain in a whole new life.
The Shaklee Difference Cinch products are:ALWAYS SAFE
✔ Based on over 50 years of nutritionscience expertise
✔ No artificial colors, flavors, orsweeteners
✔ Healthy rate of weight and inch loss
✔ No trans fats ALWAYS EFFECTIVE
✔ Powered by Leucine, which helpsretain muscle while you lose fat
✔ Pilot study showed participantsretained 100% of lean muscle masswhile losing an average of:• 16.3 pounds of fat • 4.1 inches from their waists • 2.6 inches from their hips
✔ More than 90% of participantsin a study reported having“very good” energy levels
✔ Officially tested to have a low glycemic index for a more steadyrate of digestion and betterweight control.
† Findings based on lean mass estimates in a 12-week preliminary study. Cinch Vanilla Shake Mix Whey Protein blend and Cinch Meal-in-a-Bars were not included in this study.
Most diets are horrible! Most diets are difficult to stick to! And, what’s so bad is if you fall off you in all probability will gain back even more fat than than you lost. Plus it is even more difficult to get rid of that new fat the next time around. The key is not to diet but to develop a Healthy Lifestyle plan. Change your life and your weight with Cinch.
It’s a Cinch with Cinch
Now, finally a Healthy Lifestyle weight loss plan that really works. Cinch, developed by the leader in health and nutrition, Shaklee! Cinch is an easy lifestyle plan that includes everything! Shaklee science has you covered.
Remember–How Cinch Works
The Cinch Inch Loss Plan is Powered by Leucine™ and specially formulated to help you break the diet cycle, so you keep the muscle you have and burn the fat you don’t need. While you lose the inches you don’t want. And get this, Cinch puts and end to the yo-yo diet blues. Why? Because Cinch is engineered to help you lose fat not muscle. Plus, Cinch is not a diet. It’s a lifestyle. A healthy lifestyle.
Your Cinch Starter Kit
- includes: Chocolate shake mix canister (15 servings)
- vanilla shake mix packets (14 servings)
- 3-in-1 boost™(42 count)
- Assortment pack snack bars (10 count)
- energy tea mix (28 sticks)
- daily journals (2)
- cinch program guide
- cinch logo shaker cup
- cinch pedometer
- cinch tape measure
- Plus Website support: And don’t forget that losing an inch ought to involve laughing it off. (see Free for 3 months)
Plus Qualify For On Line Support FREE for 3 months
FREE 3 month access to Cinch Healthy on line site with purchase of a Cinch Starter Kit. The Cinch wellness site is online support that provides assistance each step of the way and it features meal and exercise plans, exercise examples, meal tracking and wellness workshops, community message boards, wellness articles and more.
Offer must be redeemed within 90 days of purchase of Cinch Starter Kit. Offer subject to discontinuation without notice. Monthly cinch wellness fee of $3.50 begins in fourth month.
What have you got to lose?
Contact me today.**Comparison conducted February 24 (McDonald’s), February 25 (Starbucks), and March 11 (Subway), 2009,and is valid only for the named products marketed at that time.‡ Based on Shaklee Member price for Cinch Shake Mix.All trademarks are the property of their respective owners. Here’s to your weight loss success,
†100% Shaklee Guarantee. We stand behind each and every one of ourproducts. The ingredients, purity, safety, and performance of all ourNutrition, Healthy Home, and Personal Care products are 100% guaranteed.
More than 66% of Americans are overweight, fat to obese. And, by now we all know that these issues lead to even more dramatic issues like diabetes, high blood pressure and the list goes on. In an effort to begin reversing these horrible statistics the USDA is out with a new plan calling for more fruits and veggies on everyone’s plate. learn more
You Know We are in Trouble when the Government Gets Involved!
Most Americans have a ton of excuses that include:
- I lose weight but I always gain it back. The notorious Yo-Yo diet.
- As I get older it becomes increasingly more difficult to lose weight. You know, hormones are changing.
- I blame my family because they are all over weight. It’s all their fault I’m over weight. It’s my lot in life to be fat.
- I blame my doctors because the prescription medication I am on causes weight gain.
- I blame myself because I love to eat and I hate exercise.
Losing weight is not a science, or deprivation, or surgery, it’s a simple healthy lifestyle plan. Want to lose weight? Check out our Top Ten Weight Loss Tips and Tricks and start losing weight today. And consider Cinch.
Top Ten Weight Loss Tips and Tricks
1. Give Up the Fast Food and drop the Little Debbie Cakes and Sugary Sweets. Switch to healthy snacks like fresh.dried fruit, veggies, or try our healthy Cinch Snacks, Cinch Protein Shakes, Cinch Meal Bars and Protein Bars. They satisfy the sweet cravings while providing natural vitamins and minerals. Giving up Sweets is difficult. However, if you have a natural sweet substitute life is not quite as painful. I never said giving up sweets and salts was going to be easy. Speaking of salt…
2. Back off the salt. Salt better known as sodium keeps you swollen and puffy. Also, too much of it may increase your blood pressure which may lead to heart problems. If you already have high blood pressure begin to eliminate it from your diet all together. Again, we have been salted down by food manufacturers especially in canned and prepared foods. Now they are charging higher prices for products low in sodium. Also, be sure to READ your food labels and check of sodium.Most all canned, boxed or frozen is packed with an extra dose of salt. It all adds up or so quickly.
3. And while you’re learning to cut back, start watching your carbs. Count where you are and begin to reduce your intake. Don’t go cold turkey whatever you do. Try to get down to 150 total carbs daily. That’s a good round number to begin with. Forget those crazy no-carb diets. They will throw you off balance and you end up binge eating and gaining it all right back. You need carbs. Just begin reducing your intake until you get it under control. Try counting until you can master them. Also, try switching to whole grains breads and pasta.
4. Began eating more fresh fruits and fresh veggies. Forget the canned stuff. Best to go fresh and next best is frozen. Forget the buffet style restaurants as the foods there are all over cooked and loaded with sodium. Just one note: Do not over cook. If veggies are too soft you have removed all the nutrients. Try to leave a slight crunch. The USDA is now recommending that 50% or our daily 3 food plates be made of fruits and veggies. It must mean something. For fresh fruit and veggie ideas and recipes here is one of my favorite sites veggies. learn more
5. Exercise is the bottom line. If you do not exercise you simply lose muscle and in turn do not burn any fat. I hated to exercise. I think I still do. But, I’ve changed my tune. My tip of the day: start walking. Learn how to walk or how to enjoy it. Just do something to move your body. Even if its just for 10 min 2 times a week. Start moving. Add a little more each time. Walk around the Mall, a nearby park or school track, Try a Dance DVD, Grab some small weights. Most of all have fun and realize exercise is for life.Not just to lose weight.
6. Drink More Water– I think I have heard every excuse for not drinking water. “I don’t like the way it tastes” or “I don’ like it” or “I’d rather drink Coke” Water is more important than your’ll ever know. If you deprive your body of water your body will suffer the consequences. Like dry brittle hair and skin, constant headaches, always tired and learn more There is nothing as sweet as a tall glass of fresh pure water. And the minimum is 8-10 glasses a day. If drinking 8-10 glasses of water daily is just impossible here are some cool and easy ways to help you stay hydrated. learn more.
7. Get Support – Sometimes it’s difficult to get the continued support you need. Especially after hundreds of failures. However, family or other support is important. If you just do not have it, form a walk group and a work out group. We all need support and yes, even a cheer leader when we get started and when when hit our lows. And remember to treat your support team well. They may give up on you. However, let them know that you really need their support, no matter what.
8. Learn How to Cook for Health — No more excuses. No more prepared or pre packaged foods. And no more eating out at fat farm restaurants and by all means avoid your favorite all-you-can-eat Cafeteria. No more Pre Packaged and/or Prepared Foods that are loaded with chemicals, preservatives, artificial flavors, artificial colorings, toxins, sugars, white flour, artificial flavors, corn syrups, tons of sodium (salt) and on and on and on. These Ingredients Are Killers! If you must eat out make intelligent choices. learn more
9. Get Better at Meal Planning and Shopping. Plan all of your meals and make out the shopping lists before heading out. You should know what foods pack what vitamins and minerals you need each and everyday. And remember, don’t shop hungry. Get acquainted with the minimum required vitamins and minerals that your body (your kids too) needs each and everyday to be healthy? Not sure? Time to do some research or get an “F” in nutrition. We have the scoop on nutrition. When all else fails consider taking a multi vitamin. learn more
10. Get acquainted with the Fats. What are the good fats and what are the bad fats? Do you know the difference? The Bad Fats will kill you. Good Fats can lengthen your life. Bottom line — Give Up The Lard, Give Up The Crisco, Give Up The Butter and The Bacon Grease! Yikes! You Still Eat Bacon? Switch to lean meats, fish and chicken. Leave the fat on the plate. Check out Meet the Fats one of my favs.
If considering losing weight go with the number one health and nutrition company. We have an excellent weight loss program that will help in weight loss while providing healthy nutrition, consider Cinch.
Have a healthy day,